Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Im back

                                         
Okay, so.  I have not blogged in a VERY long time, but have been thinking that I should take it up again after reviewing my old xanga site.  I feel like xanga was "so high school" but blogger seems to be for the older crowd so ill try it.

Life has been going pretty well just ready for the semester to be over (10 days left) and for me to be moved into my new apt (8 days!).  It is going to be a busy next few weeks, but i think ill survive (i hope).  No I will, but I'm sure when I'm 40 with wrinkles, this time in my life will be the reason for those wrinkles, even thought my mother insists that the cause for wrinkles is not washing your face every night before you go to bed...hmmm...not sure I agree with that one.

So this is my favorite time of the year (weather wise) and I love that the sun is out and I can roll my windows down and soak in the sun and wind all at once.  but as I was driving one glorious day with the windows down, huge sunglasses on, with one arm out the window and one on the steering wheel, I a thought came to my mind, "Why is it I never see middle aged or older people living this carefree windows down lifestyle?"  I mean really? Why do I never see my Maw Maw cruising around with the windows down?  Does something happen when you hit 30 and you become more self aware, self conscious, or uppity?  I cant figure it out, any ideas?

Well, I should probably go to sleep considering I have two lessons to teach tomorrow and too many map tests to take I cant remember.  Oh the joys of school...

Oh and the joys of leading a high school freshman girls small group--tonight I found out that they thought hell was only a figurative place and God would eventually forgive all those people one day.  Mentally, my jaw dropped, then I calmly explained that when Christ said "eternal lake of fire" he meant "eternal" just like we will live in heaven "eternally".  

Oh well more stories tomorrow I suppose, I'm not feeling very inspired tonight.  But more tomorrow, I promise.

love love love,
Meg

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yeah Meg! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love reading them, even though that might be a bad thing! Instead of calling to check on my friends I just read their blog. So anyways, don't worry though, I'll still call you! Love you!